Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Olivia

  
    Many of you know my dog, Olivia, but none of you know how much she means to me. I know some of you LOVE your dogs, but I ♥♥LOVE♥♥my friend. Olivia is a lab-mix, but that doesn’t matter. She is eight years old and is as sweet as a cupcake! She never lets me out of her sight, like she is protecting me. Olivia isn’t only me friend, but my companion (yes, there is a difference!). Olivia and I play outside every day and she always is allowed off-leash because I know she will come back. I never like to think of the day when I have to say good bye; when I do I start to cry! I guess what I am trying to say is that Olivia and I are inseparable, and that she knows me more than any of you know me.  When I am sad or huts, Olivia comforts me. When I am happy, she is too. And when I am mad, she knows my frustration. This is for Olivia, and I suggest that you see how much you are loved.    
           If any of you doubt your dog’s love for you, lock her/him in your car trunk with your friend/parent/spouse, and then see who is still happy to see you.    
♥♥♥ Olivia ♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. Wow... Olivia looks really good!!
    And she is an amazing dog.
    No one will ever know the bond I have with my dogs to.

    When I'm sad Lucy comes up to me and ethel makes me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Izzy, Your dogs are amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heheheh. Lock him in the car. Now that's just mean! Heheheh.

    ReplyDelete